Sunday, December 4, 2022

Domestic Terrorists Attack Electrical Substations With Gunfire In Moore County NC: 40,000 Customers Without Power


1. Muslims?
2. White Nationalists?
3. Environmentalists?
4. Christian Nationalists?

North Carolina sheriff says 'intentional vandalism' at substations caused power outages for 40K customers 
A North Carolina sheriff and power company official said "intentional vandalism" at substations has caused outages for about 40,000 customers expected to last longer than 24 hours. Moore County Sheriff Ronnie Fields reported that the mass power outage across the county is being investigated "as a criminal occurrence," according to the sheriff’s office's Facebook page. Just after 7 p.m. on Saturday, several communities across Moore County began experiencing power outages. As utility companies began responding to the different substations, "evidence was discovered that indicated that intentional vandalism had occurred at multiple sites," the sheriff’s office said. Moore County sheriff’s deputies and various other law enforcement agencies within the county responded to the different areas and are providing further site security, the sheriff’s office added. The post said anyone with information "about this act of violence" should contact the Moore County Sheriff’s Office at 910-947-2931. "As utility companies began responding to the different substations, evidence was discovered that indicated that intentional vandalism had occurred at multiple sites," Fields also told WRAL. WRAL reported that power is not expected to be fully restored until 10 p.m. on Sunday. Jeff Brooks, with Duke Energy, told WRAL crews are experiencing "multiple equipment failures" affecting substations in Moore County, which acts as a border between Piedmont and the Atlantic Coastal Plain. "We are also investigating signs of potential vandalism related to the outages," Brooks said. WRAL reported that a Duke Energy outage map Saturday evening showed 37,998 customers without power in Moore County. The Randolph Electric Membership Corporation also counted nearly 3,000 customers without power in the southern part of the county, according to the news station. Source

Moore County Press Conference on Electrical Substations Attacks - LIVE Coverage & News Updates

Monday, November 28, 2022

Seventeenth Fall Explosion: Bomb Explodes In London - Police Blame Thunder......


Because we all know thunder behaves this way......and plumes of smoke always follows lightening strike....

Londoners described a huge ‘explosion’ before massive clouds of smoke could be seen rising into the sky above north London. Huge rumbles of thunder could be heard across parts of Hackney Wick, and the incident could have been related to the weather. Witnesses described a ‘huge flash of light’ followed by the sound of a ‘massive’ bang in Hackney Wick. The light was seen by residents all the way in Bow. ‘I saw a big flash of light out the window. I genuinely thought it was lightining but then I didn’t hear a thunder’ one resident said. Meanwhile, another witness in Homerton said she heard ‘a big bang’, so thought it was a loud thunder. Hackney Police said on Twitter: ‘We’ve received several calls about loud bangs in the Stoke Newington area this evening. ‘No major incidents have been reported to us. The noise appears to have been caused by thunder and lightning.’ However, the police did not make any reference to whether something had been struck in the storm to cause the smoke. According to LightningMaps.org, several strikes took place in quick succession in Stamford Hill, Stoke Newington, Hampstead and Camden. Jo Brodie tweeted: ‘Impressive lightning…Seen from my window in Blackheath, where we now have torrential rain.’ David Wyllie said: ‘Quite a loud explosion (and flash of light) here in Islington but no sign of thunderclouds.’ Barnaby Slater said: ‘Huge flash of light followed by sound of massive explosion and plume of smoke in North London.’ Aubrey Whitfield said: ‘Two huge flashes of light in London and loud bangs. Explosion? Heard in Hackney. Hope everyone is safe.’ Mikan said: ‘I just heard a very loud bang/explosion in North London?? Initially I thought it was thunder but apparently people across London heard it too.’ The London Fire Brigade and the Met Office have been contacted for further information. Source

Sunday, November 27, 2022

上海晚上8:00,常熟路與五原路交界,民眾宣講四通橋口號,隨後有人宣讀憲法,有便衣公安捉人

警察便衣姚遠远,面对群眾質疑,說:“我只是看不慣你們這些人民群眾”【網評】这厮在警車上随意打女人的短片也已曝光

北京零晨即時現場,新源里民众高喊口號,不要核酸要自由,市民在現場演講

北京即時!27日晚上亮馬橋附近,市民舉白紙靜默抗議,路過司機鳴笛致意

廣州市民不忍了,高喊廣州人挺起身!屌你老母!

East Wall & The Betrayal of Ireland


Local residents and right-wing activists among crowd as protest resumes against East Wall asylum accommodation 
A crowd of between 200 and 300 people attended a protest in Dublin’s East Wall on Saturday, the latest in a series of demonstrations against the moving of asylum seekers into an old ESB building. The crowd of mostly local residents were addressed by amongst others, a former independent councillor Malachy Steenson as well as members of the right-wing Irish Freedom Party. The protest was the latest of several demonstrations staged in the north inner city community this week following a decision to accommodate a large group of asylum seekers in an office building without prior consultation. The organisers, a local committee led by Mr Steenson, a solicitor, suspended the protest to facilitate a meeting between two government ministers, Paschal Donohoe and Roderic O’Gorman, and a local committee on Friday. They resumed the protest after that meeting ended without a resolution. Mr Steenson, who describes himself as a republican socialist, said he was one a committee of seven local people who met the ministers. He said the group gave the government seven days to move the asylum applicants out and close the building. The group was led to believe this won’t happen. Speaking ahead of today’s protest, Mr Steenson told Independent.ie that the group will continue to protest. “This facility will close,” he said. The issue is a “national issue” not a local one, he said, adding: “People are contacting us from all over the party. This is now national movement that is emerging.” The protests began last week when local people learned that almost 400 international protection applicants had been moved into a disused ESB office on East Wall Road. Local people said they had not been consulted, and the occupants of the building were not garda vetted. Source

起來!不願做奴隸的人民 'Xi Jinping, Step Down'



China Covid: Protests continue in major cities across the country 

Protests against strict Covid measures in China have spilled into a second night and spread to the biggest cities. Demonstrators gathered in the capital Beijing and the financial hub Shanghai. Many held up blank pieces of paper to express their discontent and acknowledge the censorship. Some have, however, gone as far as calling for President Xi Jinping to step down. Millions have been affected by nearly three years of mass testing, quarantines and snap lockdowns. It is very unusual for people to publicly vent their anger at Communist Party leaders in China, where any direct government criticism can result in harsh penalties. The police have largely allowed the rallies to continue, but in Shanghai officers arrested several people and cordoned off streets on Sunday. Hundreds of people gathered on the banks of a river in the capital Beijing for several hours on Sunday, singing the national anthem and listening to speeches. Earlier in Beijing's prestigious Tsinghua University, dozens held a peaceful protest and sung the national anthem, according to pictures and video posted on social media. Protests also took place during the day in the south-western city of Chengdu and central cities of Xi'an and also Wuhan - where the Covid outbreak originated nearly three years ago. Videos posted on social media appear to show hundreds of Wuhan residents taking to the streets, with some protesters pictured knocking down barricades and smashing metal gates. The latest unrest follows a protest in the north-western city of Urumqi, where lockdown rules were blamed for hampering rescue efforts after a tower block fire in which 10 people died. China's authorities have denied those claims. Source