22 OCTOBER 2018:
27 OCTOBER 2018:
8 Dead, Several Others Shot At Pittsburgh Synagogue
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) – Eight people have been killed and a number of others injured after a shooting situation at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill on Saturday.KDKA’s Meghan Schiller reports that a suspect, a white male, has surrendered. The SWAT team had been talking with the suspect, and he was crawling and injured.
It is unclear the extent of his injuries.Pittsburgh Police spokesman Chris Togneri confirmed that the suspect was in custody and three police officers had been shot. He also confirmed multiple causalities, but did not divulge exactly how many.
Police sources tell KDKA’s Andy Sheehan the gunman walked into the building and yelled, “All Jews Must die.” Sheehan confirmed that eight people were confirmed dead.
Others had been shot but the extent of their injuries in unknown at this time.Michael Eisenberg, the past President of the Tree of Life, gave KDKA a breakdown of what servic…
Arrest made in connection to suspicious packages
(CNN) Federal authorities have arrested a man in connection to the suspected explosive packages discovered this week, the Justice Department announced Friday.
Multiple law enforcement sources identified the suspect as Cesar Sayoc, 56. He has an Aventura, Florida, address, and was arrested at a business in Plantation, about 20 miles away in South Florida. He has a criminal history and ties to New York, the sources added.
A white van -- adorned with images of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, as well as a "CNN Sucks" sticker -- in Plantation was towed away to Miramar, Florida, where an FBI field office is located, a law enforcement official said.
Earlier Friday, authorities intercepted suspicious packages intended for Sen. Cory Booker and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, the latest to be sent to prominent Democrats and critics of President Donald Trump that were discovered earlier th…
Statement on the FBI’s Investigation of Suspicious Packages
FBI National Press Office
October 24, 2018
Statement on the FBI’s Investigation of Suspicious Packages
10/25/18 Update: The FBI has confirmed three additional packages, similar in appearance to the others—one in New York addressed to Robert DeNiro, and two in Delaware addressed to former Vice President Joseph Biden.
10/24/18 Update: In addition to the five packages referenced in the below statement, the FBI has now confirmed two additional packages, both addressed to Rep. Maxine Waters, that are similar in appearance.
Between October 22 and 24, 2018, suspicious packages were received at multiple locations in the New York and Washington, D.C., areas and Florida. The packages are being sent for analysis at the FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Virginia.
“This investigation is of the highest priority for the FBI. We have committed the full strength of the FBI’s resources a…
Suspect identified in Louisville Kroger shooting: Here's what we know
The man police believe to be responsible for a deadly shooting at a Jeffersontown Kroger on Wednesday evening has been arrested and identified.
Gregory Bush, 51, was booked into Metro Corrections on Thursday. He is facing two counts of murder and 10 counts of wanton endangerment.
Bush "pulled a pistol from his waistband and shot (a man) in the rear of the head and again multiple times as he lay on the floor," according to an arrest citation.
Bush then re-holstered his weapon and walked out of the store, according to the citation. Outside, he drew his weapon again and allegedly shot and killed a woman in the parking lot. Another shopper, who had a concealed weapon permit, then "challenged" Bush, according to the citation, and Bush began "firing wildly at the civilian throughout the parking lot."
Police have said that neither Bush nor the other man were injured during that conf…
BREAKING: CNN’s New York Headquarters Evacuated After Suspicious Package Found
CNN’s headquarters in New York City were evacuated on Wednesday morning as the police investigated a suspicious package — containing a “rudimentary but functional” explosive device — that was sent to the building.
Anchors Jim Sciutto and Poppy Harlow were pulled off the air as alarms went off in the building. Watch the moment above.
CNN’s Washington bureau picked up coverage of the evacuation, which they reported was the result of a suspicious package delivered into the Time Warner building in New York — before being discovered by police. Source
Feds investigating suspicious packages sent to Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama
The U.S. Secret Service said Wednesday that "potential explosive devices" were addressed to former President Barack Obama and ex-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
The New York Times described the package, addressed to Clinton's home in Chappaqua, New York, as an "explosive device," citing a law enforcement official. Clinton lives at the Westchester County residence with her husband, former president Bill Clinton.
Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said in a tweet that "nothing" sent to Clinton "got to any home."
The Secret Service said in a statement that the package addressed to Obama was intercepted by agency personnel in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday morning.
"The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such," Assistant Special Agent Mason Br…
France's niqab ban 'violates' human rights, UN declares as it demands compensation for women 'confined at home and marginalised'
France's ban on the niqab has been ruled a violation of human rights, The U.N. Human Rights Committee said on Tuesday.
In a landmark ruling the UN moved to support wearers of the full-body Islamic veil and ordered France to repay two French women convicted for wearing niqabs in 2012.
The committee said in a statement that France had failed to make the case for its so-called 'burqa ban' and ordered it to review the legislation.
A panel of independent experts who oversee countries´ compliance with the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, said France had 180 days to report back to say what actions it had taken. Source
Daily Mail still calls these MUSLIMS - ASIANS! See here
Huddersfield grooming: Twenty guilty of campaign of rape and abuse
Twenty men have been found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.
The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls.
Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.
At Leeds Crown Court, the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years.
Other members of the gang were jailed for between five and 18 years but the court heard many perpetrators have never been identified.
Details of the men's convictions and sentences can only now be published after reporting restrictions on a series of trials were partially lifted.
During the three trials, jurors heard how the men - who are all British Asians mainly of Pakistani heritage - prey…
1- Meshal Saad M Albostani (Born 1987): Went through passport control at 1:45 a.m. Stayed at Wyndham Grand Hotel. Went through passport control again at 9:46 p.m. before departing on a private jet belonging to Sky Prime Aviation. Source
Suspected member of Khashoggi ‘hit-team’ dies in mysterious ‘traffic accident’ in Saudi Arabia
A member of the 15-man team suspected in the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi has died in an accident back in Saudi Arabia, according to Turkish media, prompting suspicion of a cover up.Meshal Saad al-Bostani, a 31-year-old lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Force, is believed to have died in a 'suspicious car accident' in the Saudi capital Riyadh, sources told the Turkish Yeni Safak - the one that earlier covered the shocking details of the murder.
A still taken from a Turkish police CCTV video, released by the Sabah newspaper, identified Bostani as he passed through Istanbul's Ataturk airport on October 2.
He, along 14 other S…
Identified: 15 Saudi Hit Squad Sent By Mohammad bin Salman To Murder, Dismember And Dispose Of Journalist Jamal Khashoggi
Turkish newspaper Sabah published images Wednesday of what it described as a 15-member "assassination squad" allegedly sent to target Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, and of a black van that traveled from the Saudi consulate, where he went missing, to the consul's home. The newspaper published images of what it referred to as the "assassination squad" apparently taken at passport control. It said the team checked into two hotels in Istanbul on Oct. 2 and left later that day. The report named the following Saudis as the squad members Source
1- Meshal Saad M Albostani (Born 1987): Went through passport control at 1:45 a.m. Stayed at Wyndham Grand Hotel. Went through passport control again at 9:46 p.m. before departing on a private jet belonging to Sky Prime Aviation.
2- Salah Muhammed A Tubaigy (Born 1971): Arrived at Istanbul Atatürk Airpor…