Ninth Fall 2020 Explosion...
Back to Iran
An explosion caused a blaze at a petrochemicals plant in southwestern Iran on Friday, according to state media. The country has been plagued by accidents at industrial facilities in recent months. The fire broke out at the aromatics unit of a petrochemical plant in the port city of Bandar Mahshahr, state broadcaster IRIB reported. Firefighters from the plant as well as regional fire teams were called to the site and managed to contain the blaze. There were no fatalities or injuries as a result of the incident, it added. Social media users have been sharing footage, purportedly taken at the plant, showing a huge plume of thick black smoke pouring out from it. Source
List of Fall 2020 Explosions:
Mysterious Explosions Resumed in #Iran, Now at Khormosi Petrochemical Company (Bandar-e Emam) Local sources say the explosion occurred in the aromatic unit of Khormosi Petrochemical Processing Company The cause of the blast has not yet been determined. pic.twitter.com/hw9X0Rl9O7— ܡܐܪܝܘ 🇱🇧🇬🇧 (@MarioLeb79) October 23, 2020
1. Posted by dxv515 September 22, 2020 FALL 2020 EXPLOSION! FIRST EXPLOSION OF FALL 2020 AIN QANA, LEBANON HEZBOLLAH ARMS DEPOT EXPLOSION
2. Posted by dxv515 September 23, 2020 FALL 2020 EXPLOSION! SECOND EXPLOSION OF FALL 2020 NIGERIAN FUEL TANKER EXPLOSION KILLS 25 IN LOKOJA
3. Posted by dxv515 September 26, 2020 FALL 2020 EXPLOSION! THIRD FALL 2020 EXPLOSION: SMALL EXPLOSION IGNITES MASSIVE FIRE AT HUAWEI'S 5G RESEARCH FACILITY THREE DEAD....
4. Posted by dxv515 September 28, 2020FALL 2020 EXPLOSION! FOURTH FALL 2020 EXPLOSION: CHEMICAL FACTORY EXPLOSION AT A CHEMICAL PLANT NEAR THE CITY OF WUHAN IN CENTRAL CHINA...SEVERAL DEAD....
5. Posted by dxv515 October 07, 2020FALL 2020 EXPLOSION: RUSSIAN ARMS DEPOT BLOWS UP FOURTEEN RUSSIAN VILLAGES ARE EVACUATED
8. Posted by dxv515 October 22, 2020 FALL 2020 EXPLOSION: BANGKOK PIPELINE EXPLOSION THREE DEAD 28 INJURED
Post a Comment