Skip to main content

Countdown 11 Days To HAJJ DOOM! Saudi Arabia Threaten Canada With A 9/11-Style Attack!!!


Remember the 2015 HAJJ Mina Stampede? The only blog that called for Hajj Doom leading up to the Stampede was this blog

24 SEPTEMBER 2015

Hajj stampede killed THREE TIMES the number of deaths reported by Saudi Arabia: 

New figures find that 2,411 pilgrims were crushed to death A stampede during the hajj in Saudi Arabia in September killed at least 2,411 pilgrims, according to a new count, some three times the number of deaths acknowledge by the kingdom. Figures compiled by the Associated Press established that the crush at Mina was the deadliest in the history of the annual pilgrimage. Saudi Arabia rebuffed criticism from its regional rival Iran and efforts by other countries to join a probe into the deaths. Although King Salman ordered an investigation into the tragedy almost immediately, few details have been made public since. Source

Most of the 2,411 dead were from Iran.....




8 AUGUST 2018

Saudi Arabia appeared to threaten Canada with a 9/11-style attack in a feud over human rights 

Saudi Arabia's state media on Monday tweeted a graphic appearing to show an Air Canada airliner heading toward the Toronto skyline in a way that recalled the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Saudi Arabia expelled Canada's ambassador after an official account called for the release of detained women's rights activists in the kingdom. Fifteen of the 19 September 11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, and Osama bin Laden, the attacks' mastermind, was a Saudi citizen who has family there. The Saudi account deleted the tweet and reposted another without the airliner. Source

BUT WE'RE STILL ON THE PAYROLL...SO EXPECT MORE...... CU SOON.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE: GAY LOVERS Kam McLeod, 19, And Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, Named As DANGEROUS SUSPECTS In The Gruesome Murders Of An Australian Backpacker And His American Girlfriend

Two murderous Sodomites on the run Two teenagers initially thought missing in Canada are now named as DANGEROUS SUSPECTS in the gruesome murders of an Australian backpacker and his American girlfriend  Two teenagers who were previously described as missing have been named as suspects in the murders of an American woman and her Australian boyfriend in Canada. Police named Canadian teens Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, as suspects in the murders of Lucas Fowler, 24, and Chynna Deese, 23, on Tuesday. The two teenagers were described as missing on Monday but police named them as suspects after they were found, alive, in northern British Columbia. Now, they are believed to be in Saskatchewan - 1156 miles from where the young couple's bodies were found - and are thought to be dangerous. The pair, who are elementary school friends, left Vancouver Island for Whitehorse ins search of work sometime before the murders.   They stopped communicating with their families severa…

Dallas Police Office Amber Guyger Shot Dead Botham Shem Jean In His Own Apartment - She Thought It Was Her Apartment......

“Preliminary information suggests that the officer arrived home in full uniform after working a full shift. The officer reported to the responding officers that she entered the victim’s apartment believing that it was her own. At some point, the officer fired her weapon striking the victim. Responding officers administered aid to the victim, a 26-year-old male, at the scene. The victim was then transported to the hospital and pronounced deceased.” Dallas Police told Fox 4 News’ Steve Eagar that the officer was on the wrong floor of the apartment building, the South Side Flats, when the shooting occurred. Her apartment was on another floor, Eagar reports. “Her key didn’t work in the door. Shooting happened shortly after resident opened his own door,” he wrote on Twitter. He said she was continuing to try to open the door with her key when the door was opened. Source



INDIAN Mohan Kailas & Citadel Builders Used CHINESE STEEL To Build Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans: COLLAPSED During Construction Killing Two....

12 OCTOBER 2019 Chinese Steel...

Labor from India?

Engineering from India? Death toll rises to two with one still missing after Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans COLLAPSED during construction and sent cranes crashing into people on the street below  At least two people are dead and 20 more are injured after a large portion of the Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans collapsed on Saturday morning near the city's historic French Quarter. Rescue workers searched the largely unstable building for one person still unaccounted for. Nearby buildings were evacuated. A 270-foot construction crane - one of two still looming over the multistory building - also was dangerously unstable, fire officials said. The hunt for the missing was suspended at nightfall over safety concerns. A statement from the project contractor said its representatives would work 'throughout the night' with emergency officials on a plan to stabilize the building. Source
Company Profile  Citadel Builders, LLC is …