Sunday, November 21, 2021

Waukesha Christmas Parade Terrorist Is Darrell Edward Brooks, Black Male, Late 30’s Who Was Just Released 2 Days Ago On Bond.


1 comment:

  1. unfortunately we stopped hanging them from trees so we get what we paid for. It's gonna get worse too. 13.8% of the population is scaring the daylights out of the other 86.2% at will. This story is exactly why I moved out to the country from a big city 2 years ago, right on time thank God. I just cannot live with them bc they hate us for nothing and living there in the city they only let the police and criminals have guns. Law abiding citizens are at the criminals mercy, unarmed.