Skip to main content

12 Saudi MUSLIM Servicemen Expelled From US In The Wake Of The December Naval Air Station Pensacola Shooting


More than a dozen Saudi servicemen training at various American military facilities will be expelled from the US after officials conducted an investigation in the wake of the December Naval Air Station Pensacola shooting. On December 6 gunman Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, opened fire at the Florida base and killed three Americans - Airman Apprentice Cameron Scott Walters, 21; Mohammed Haitham, 19; Joshua Kaleb Watson, 23; and injured eight others. He was participating in a training program sponsored by the Pentagon in a security cooperation agreement with Saudi Arabia that teaches English, basic aviation and initial pilot training. More than 850 Saudi nationals are in the US participating in that program, a Department of Defense official stated. Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craazzy High School Journalism Teacher Bitch Cara Ryan Shoots Ex-Husband J J (John Joseph Rush) Dead!

A high school journalism teacher has shot dead her former police officer ex-husband after an argument during a messy split, police have said. Cara Ryan, 45, killed John Joseph Rush, also 45, at her home in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida around 11pm on Saturday. The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office initially said the shooting occurred during a domestic dispute and they did not bring any charges, but on Friday, they said that Ryan had been arrested. The sheriff said he would share more details about the incident at a press conference on Friday afternoon. Authorities previously said they had been arguing before the shooting, Fox 13 reported. The couple, who have a grown daughter together, had divorced in 2003 but then they later moved back in with each other, Fox reported. But Rush's family told the channel that the relationship had soured again in recent months and he had moved out of the home in February. Read More>>>>>

1984 San Ysidro McDonald's Massacre Crime Scene Footage

Seattle Vehicle Ramming Attack: Two Women Struck By Car At “Black Femme March Takes I-5”

Black Femme March Takes I-5 and driver takes out 2 Black Femmes... 2 women hit by car on Seattle highway closed amid protests SEATTLE (AP) — Two women were struck by a car whose driver sped through a protest-related closure on a freeway in Seattle, authorities said early Saturday.
A 24-year-old woman from Seattle suffered critical, life-threatening injuries and a 32-year-old woman from Bellingham had serious injuries, Washington State Patrol Capt. Ron Mead said.
The driver, a 27-year-old man from Seattle, was in custody, Mead said, adding that impairment was not considered a factor. Charges remain under investigation, as does the motive and point of entry onto the interstate, but Mead said the unnamed man faced multiple felony charges and was suspected to have come on the wrong way on a ramp.
Mead said troopers did not know whether it was a targeted attack.
Video on social media showed a white car traveling at a high rate of speed navigate around two vehicles positioned acro…