Skip to main content

Stuttgart Slaughter! MUSLIM Immigrant Hacks Another MUSLIM Immigrant To Death With A Sword


Muslim on Muslim Crime

A local news bureau reported “shock” in the German city of Stuttgart after a 36-year-old man was hacked to death with what appeared to be a katana-type sword in the middle of the street on Wednesday afternoon. The attack took place in front of dozens of witnesses and was filmed by passers-by on mobile phones from multiple angles, and saw a man, a 36-year old German resident of Kazakhstan origin, lying on the floor and being repeatedly hacked at and stabbed with a sword, reports German newspaper Bild. Video recordings from the scene seen by Breitbart London show the victim lying helpless as the attacker raises the weapon above his head, reportedly bringing it down on the head and upper chest of the victim repeatedly while witnesses can be heard screaming and calling for police in the background. The perpetrator fled the scene on a bicycle and was given chase by police officers supported by a helicopter. The suspect was reported by regional newspaper Neue Ruhr Zeitung to be a 28-year-old man of Syrian migrant origin who arrived in Germany in 2015. He has been arrested and will appear in court on Thursday afternoon. The suspect is being interrogated by police with the assistance of an interpreter. The paper further reports the suspect and the Kazakh-origin victim were known to each other, having previously been roommates. A police spokesman appealed to members of the public to stop sharing videos of the attack on social media, warning it could have “criminal consequences”. Source

Sword Play of the Kazakh.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE: GAY LOVERS Kam McLeod, 19, And Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, Named As DANGEROUS SUSPECTS In The Gruesome Murders Of An Australian Backpacker And His American Girlfriend

Two murderous Sodomites on the run Two teenagers initially thought missing in Canada are now named as DANGEROUS SUSPECTS in the gruesome murders of an Australian backpacker and his American girlfriend  Two teenagers who were previously described as missing have been named as suspects in the murders of an American woman and her Australian boyfriend in Canada. Police named Canadian teens Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, as suspects in the murders of Lucas Fowler, 24, and Chynna Deese, 23, on Tuesday. The two teenagers were described as missing on Monday but police named them as suspects after they were found, alive, in northern British Columbia. Now, they are believed to be in Saskatchewan - 1156 miles from where the young couple's bodies were found - and are thought to be dangerous. The pair, who are elementary school friends, left Vancouver Island for Whitehorse ins search of work sometime before the murders.   They stopped communicating with their families severa…

Dallas Police Office Amber Guyger Shot Dead Botham Shem Jean In His Own Apartment - She Thought It Was Her Apartment......

“Preliminary information suggests that the officer arrived home in full uniform after working a full shift. The officer reported to the responding officers that she entered the victim’s apartment believing that it was her own. At some point, the officer fired her weapon striking the victim. Responding officers administered aid to the victim, a 26-year-old male, at the scene. The victim was then transported to the hospital and pronounced deceased.” Dallas Police told Fox 4 News’ Steve Eagar that the officer was on the wrong floor of the apartment building, the South Side Flats, when the shooting occurred. Her apartment was on another floor, Eagar reports. “Her key didn’t work in the door. Shooting happened shortly after resident opened his own door,” he wrote on Twitter. He said she was continuing to try to open the door with her key when the door was opened. Source



INDIAN Mohan Kailas & Citadel Builders Used CHINESE STEEL To Build Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans: COLLAPSED During Construction Killing Two....

12 OCTOBER 2019 Chinese Steel...

Labor from India?

Engineering from India? Death toll rises to two with one still missing after Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans COLLAPSED during construction and sent cranes crashing into people on the street below  At least two people are dead and 20 more are injured after a large portion of the Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans collapsed on Saturday morning near the city's historic French Quarter. Rescue workers searched the largely unstable building for one person still unaccounted for. Nearby buildings were evacuated. A 270-foot construction crane - one of two still looming over the multistory building - also was dangerously unstable, fire officials said. The hunt for the missing was suspended at nightfall over safety concerns. A statement from the project contractor said its representatives would work 'throughout the night' with emergency officials on a plan to stabilize the building. Source
Company Profile  Citadel Builders, LLC is …