Skip to main content

RAD TRAD NATIONALIST Roberto Fiore's Forza Nuova Party BUSTED For 'Combat-Ready' Missile

Was To Be Used To Shoot Down Pope Francis' Helicopter....


LOL & LOL.....

Italy seizes 'combat-ready' missile in raids on far right

Anti-terrorism police in northern Italy have seized an air-to-air missile and other sophisticated weapons during raids on far-right extremist groups. Three people were arrested, two of them near Forli airport. Neo-Nazi propaganda was also seized, in the raids. The raids were part of an investigation into Italian far-right help for Russian-backed separatist forces in eastern Ukraine, local media said. The missile was one of those used by the Qatari army, Italian police said.


The Turin special police force, called Digos, led the operations, assisted by police in Milan, Varese, Forli and Novara. Italian media named those arrested as Fabio Del Bergiolo, 50, an Italian ex-customs officer and far-right Forza Nuova party activist; Alessandro Monti, 42, a Swiss national; and Fabio Bernardi, 51, also Italian. The missile appears to be a French-made Matra Super 530 F. "During the operation, an air-to-air missile in perfect working order and used by the Qatari army was seized," police said in a statement. On 3 July a court in Genoa jailed three men who were found guilty of fighting alongside the Russian-backed separatists who control a large swathe of Ukraine's Donetsk and Luhansk regions.


In the Genoa case, two men - Italian Antonio Cataldo and Albanian-born Olsi Krutani - got terms of two years and eight months. The third, Moldovan citizen Vladimir Vrbitchii, got one year and four months.  More than 10,000 people have died in fighting since the heavily-armed separatists launched an insurgency in eastern Ukraine in April 2014. Skirmishes with Ukrainian government troops continue, but the frontline has remained generally static for more than a year. Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE: GAY LOVERS Kam McLeod, 19, And Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, Named As DANGEROUS SUSPECTS In The Gruesome Murders Of An Australian Backpacker And His American Girlfriend

Two murderous Sodomites on the run Two teenagers initially thought missing in Canada are now named as DANGEROUS SUSPECTS in the gruesome murders of an Australian backpacker and his American girlfriend  Two teenagers who were previously described as missing have been named as suspects in the murders of an American woman and her Australian boyfriend in Canada. Police named Canadian teens Kam McLeod, 19, and Bryer Schmegelsky, 18, as suspects in the murders of Lucas Fowler, 24, and Chynna Deese, 23, on Tuesday. The two teenagers were described as missing on Monday but police named them as suspects after they were found, alive, in northern British Columbia. Now, they are believed to be in Saskatchewan - 1156 miles from where the young couple's bodies were found - and are thought to be dangerous. The pair, who are elementary school friends, left Vancouver Island for Whitehorse ins search of work sometime before the murders.   They stopped communicating with their families severa…

Dallas Police Office Amber Guyger Shot Dead Botham Shem Jean In His Own Apartment - She Thought It Was Her Apartment......

“Preliminary information suggests that the officer arrived home in full uniform after working a full shift. The officer reported to the responding officers that she entered the victim’s apartment believing that it was her own. At some point, the officer fired her weapon striking the victim. Responding officers administered aid to the victim, a 26-year-old male, at the scene. The victim was then transported to the hospital and pronounced deceased.” Dallas Police told Fox 4 News’ Steve Eagar that the officer was on the wrong floor of the apartment building, the South Side Flats, when the shooting occurred. Her apartment was on another floor, Eagar reports. “Her key didn’t work in the door. Shooting happened shortly after resident opened his own door,” he wrote on Twitter. He said she was continuing to try to open the door with her key when the door was opened. Source



INDIAN Mohan Kailas & Citadel Builders Used CHINESE STEEL To Build Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans: COLLAPSED During Construction Killing Two....

12 OCTOBER 2019 Chinese Steel...

Labor from India?

Engineering from India? Death toll rises to two with one still missing after Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans COLLAPSED during construction and sent cranes crashing into people on the street below  At least two people are dead and 20 more are injured after a large portion of the Hard Rock Hotel in New Orleans collapsed on Saturday morning near the city's historic French Quarter. Rescue workers searched the largely unstable building for one person still unaccounted for. Nearby buildings were evacuated. A 270-foot construction crane - one of two still looming over the multistory building - also was dangerously unstable, fire officials said. The hunt for the missing was suspended at nightfall over safety concerns. A statement from the project contractor said its representatives would work 'throughout the night' with emergency officials on a plan to stabilize the building. Source
Company Profile  Citadel Builders, LLC is …